Sunday, March 6, 2011

Steal this presentation!

My boss just shared with the team an awesome presentation that we should all have a look at - 'Steal this presentation' by jessedee at slideshare.net. If you work with Power Point all day long, I recommend you to have a look at it... I'm sure you'll find a lot of tips that will help you improve and make your presentations more impactful.

I seriously thought we were doing a pretty decent job. I was aware that our slides were not Steve Jobs material but believed we had gone one step forward by adding pictures and images to our text... I now see we were wrong. Although today they are more colorful and visual, they still need to be a lot more visual and impactful. We must put a lot of effort and need a lot of practice to achieve those levels, but I am positive it will be worth the try.
I know it will impact you as much as it has impacted me!

No comments:

Post a Comment