Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Imaginosity

I was in Dublin this weekend visiting it for the first time with my family. On my way home, I read an article on the Ryanair magazine about a museum for children in Dublin: Imaginosity. I decided to do some research afterwards.
Imaginosity is an interactive children's museum for ages 9 and under and their families.  They offer workshops and exhibits educationally designed to inspire life-long learning through play, igniting imaginations on the journey from curiosity to discovery.

I was really surprised to read about a museum like this where imagination and creativity are encouraged and where learning is more than just seeing charts and exhibits but interacting is key to the learning process. The concept is great and has been going on since 2007. I wish them the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment